We look forward to seeing you at your appointment.
Please read the following pre-appointment instructions:
- You must have a valid referral from a GP or other Specialist doctor in order to claim your medicare rebate. Please check with our reception staff that this has been received, or bring it with you to the appointment.
- Please avoid all antihistamines (e.g. hayfever tablets, Zyrtec, Claratyne, Telfast, Phenergan, Periactin etc.) for at least 5 days prior to your appointment, as they may interfere with allergy skin testing.
- Please continue all your other medications, including asthma medications, puffers, sprays & inhalers.
- Take photos of rashes or swellings, to aid diagnosis of conditions not present on the day.
- If food allergy is suspected - please follow these instructions.
What to bring on the day:
- Medicare Card
- Referral Letter (if not already sent)
- You medications (so we know strength and dosage)
- Relevant specialist letters, scans and reports which may save time.
- Payment is required in full on the day, and we accept EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard & Cash (please note, not Amex)
Initial appointments are normally 45 minutes.
Please arrive 10 minutes early to complete registration paperwork/questionnaire.
There are good public transport links, with trams to the door, and Parliament station is around the corner.
The limited on-street car-parking is not enough to cover a standard appointment time comfortably - however there are many commercial car-parks in the CBD. Please allow extra time for parking, and arriving at your appointment.